Keto Whipped Coffee

Whipped Coffee!

Join the latest coffee trend!




Click the picture above to check out my TikTok for more visuals on making this frothy coffee!

This is easy peasy to make to make and you likely have the ingredients already!


Ingredients:
2 tbsp Hot water
2 tbsp Instant coffee - this is my fav for decaf and fav for regular
2 tbsp Granulated sweetener - I like using Pyure

Side note: I made mine using only 1 tbsp of Pyure and it still worked! So, adjust sweetener to taste.


Directions:

1. Combine all ingredients - I would use a small bowl or mug that is not very wide
2. Whisk whisk whisk! Or you can use a hand held frother like me - I have this one 
If you are doing this manually, you will get a arm workout! It will be ready once it starts to form stiff peaks.

3. Pour your frothy coffee over your favorite milk with ice, and enjoy!
Have fun with it! Feel free to add cacao powder or other flavors!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Keto Champurrado

Review: Lakanto Blueberry Muffin Mix

Staying Keto at Roscoe's House of Chicken and Waffles