Review: Lakanto Blueberry Muffin Mix

It's the most wonderful hectic time of the year!

Some days I will put in the effort to make things from scratch and other days I just need something easy peasy. On my shopping trip to Clark's Nutrition today (my local health food store), I picked up this muffin mix for $7.69!  
The directions were easy to follow! It didn't take much effort to get them going.
 I used a hand mixer for each of the steps. I also used butter instead of the suggested coconut oil.
 I used my ice cream scoop to fill up my muffin tins and left them in the oven for 12 minutes.
There were 12 servings for this package and 1g net carb per serving. So, each of these muffins is 1g net carb! Pretty awesome if you're counting carbs!
Time - super fast! I spent about 20 minutes form beginning to end.
Texture - they were nice and fluffy, not super dense like other mixes.
Taste - did not have an intense blueberry flavor, but did not have any funky after taste either.
Overall I would give this mix an 8/10. 
If you try it out, let me know how you liked it!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Keto Champurrado

Staying Keto at Roscoe's House of Chicken and Waffles