Keto/Low Carb Chicken Thighs

Chicken and bacon?? Sign me up!


This recipe is easy to throw together without much effort!
I used this for my lunch meal preps for the week.
I steamed some broccoli while the chicken was in the oven and in no time my lunches were done!


Ingredients:


2.5 lbs skinless, boneless chicken thighs (I had 7 thighs)
14 strips of bacon
1 tsp Salt
1 tsp Pepper
1/2 tsp Garlic
1/2 tsp Parsley
1/3 cup Lakanto golden

Directions:


1. Preheat your oven to 425° F
2. In a bowl, whisk together the seasonings and brown sugar substitute (feel free to use more or less, depending on your preferences)

3. Season each thigh using about 1/2 of the seasoning mix you created - I throw the thigh in the bowl and give it a good rub on all sides.
4. Wrap each thigh in bacon strips - I use 2 strips per thigh, you could use just 1 or more
5. Season your bacon wrapped chicken in the remaining seasoning mix
6. Put your now seasoned, wrapped chicken onto your baking sheet

7. Bake approximately 30 minutes (it needs to reach an internal temp of 165° F)
8. Broil for 2 minutes - this is to get the bacon a little more crispy and can be skipped
9. Let the thighs rest for a few minutes once you take them out of the oven
10. Enjoy!!


If you have leftovers and need to reheat, I HIGHLY recommend using an air fryer so the bacon does not become soggy...unless soggy bacon is your thing.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Keto Champurrado

Review: Lakanto Blueberry Muffin Mix

Staying Keto at Roscoe's House of Chicken and Waffles