Staying Keto at Roscoe's House of Chicken and Waffles

Being Keto should not keep you from going out to eat!

I was at a conference recently in Anaheim, just minutes away from Disneyland!
The group I was with decided to go out for dinner and they chose Roscoe's.

They were concerned about my dietary preferences and offered to go elsewhere instead.
If you don't know, Roscoe's is known for delicious fried chicken and scrumptious waffles.
Googling this place, you'll see there are not many low carb/keto options, but you can stay keto and eat here! I am always up for the challenge of finding something to eat, wherever I go, so we went to Roscoe's.
Even our table was super sticky from all of the delicious syrup going around. 
I stared at the menu for a bit and settled on the Chef salad with ranch.
It was good, and the chicken was great!

I had the smell of fresh, warm, delicious waffles surrounding me, and even that did not make me regret my decision of sticking with a low carb option.
If you want an option with less lettuce, I would recommend a chicken sandwich - no bread- and a side of greens.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Keto Champurrado

Review: Lakanto Blueberry Muffin Mix