Keto Almond Butter Mug Cake

Keto/ low carb easy peasy flourless mug cake!

In the evening when I'm ready for dessert, I want something yummy and low effort!
If you're like me, then this mug cake is for you!

The ingredients you likely have in your pantry already!
So really, you just need to have about 2 minutes to spare.


Ingredients:
2 tablespoons Almond Butter
1/4 teaspoon Baking powder
1/2 tablespoon Pyure (really any sweetener, and to your liking)
1 large Egg


Directions:
1. Add all ingredients to your mug or ramekin.

2. Mix! Mix! Mix! I use a fork to really mix it all together. If you don't mix well, you will end up with a layer of scrambled egg.

3. Microwave for 60 seconds.

4. Let cool for a few seconds and enjoy! I like to transfer mine to a plate, just place your mug upside down over your plate. Don't forget yummy toppings!

My favorite toppings: Lily's chocolate chips, ALL of the whipped cream, fresh berries, and Walden Farms pancake syrup (this is the ONLY Walden Farms product I don't detest).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Keto Champurrado

Review: Lakanto Blueberry Muffin Mix

Staying Keto at Roscoe's House of Chicken and Waffles