My Favorite Low Carb Snacks Part 2

Welcome back to snack time! There is a part one of the snack list, in case you missed it.
If you click the product name (In Blue), you will be redirected to the product on Amazon, to make your shopping easier!


1. I scream, you scream, we all scream for Ice Cream! I am not a huge fan of the protein ice creams, so I had to dig a little deeper. I found this Rebel Creamery ice cream at my local Baron's and Clark's, so I only buy this brand now.  I like having all of the options! My favorite so far has been the strawberry flavor and the runner up would be the peanut butter fudge.


2. I LOVE BREAD! When I am in a bread mood (all the time!), I like to snack on these Smart Cakes. I usually buy directly from the company when they have sales. I usually stock up and store them in the freezer. They freeze and defrost well! My all time favorite flavor has been the lemon and my least favorite is probably the chocolate.


3. Cooookies! My go to are the Quest Protein cookies because you can buy them almost anywhere and they taste pretty good. If you microwave it for a few seconds it is sooo much better! My favorite flavor has been the good ol' chocolate chip. I eat them alone, as cookies for an ice cream sandwich, for sundaes, etc. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Keto Champurrado

Review: Lakanto Blueberry Muffin Mix

Staying Keto at Roscoe's House of Chicken and Waffles