My Favorite Low Carb Snacks Part 1

Snack time! We all need snacks at some point and when I'm busy I don't want to make my snacks. So, here are my favorite snacks you can buy in store or online!
If you're super strict with ingredients, then you may want to skip some of these options. 
These are not in a specific order! If you want to buy them, the product name is linked to amazon, to make your shopping easier! Click the name and you'll be redirected to buy it. 

1. I love chips! Tortilla chips with salsa, guacamole, nacho cheese, or by themselves. I was addicted! I still am haha These are my go to low carb chips and they come in different flavors!
Quest Tortilla Chips - I stick to the nacho cheese and chili flavors. 

2. Staying on the crunch train! I love my crunchy snacks! These little crunch balls come in different flavors - my favorite has been the pizza and strawberries and cream! If you like crunch, you'll enjoy these.

3. If you are a salt and vinegar person like me, you still have low carb yummy options! Both are crunchy and delicious! 
Salt and vinegar pork rinds - these I occasionally find at Walmart too!

4. You can't forget the chocolate! There are two brands I usually buy and I find them at my local Clark's (health food store). In my pantry, I currently have both brands, but I usually stick to Lily's. The dark chocolate with almonds is my fav! I stay away from the sugar hershey's and reese's because the sugar alcohols upset my stomach...you could eat those but you might also spend 6 hours running to the bathroom. ( May or may not have experienced this myself haha do yourself a favor and stay away from sugar free gummy worms and bears!)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Keto Champurrado

Review: Lakanto Blueberry Muffin Mix

Staying Keto at Roscoe's House of Chicken and Waffles